Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

I've Been Matched

Today is a very exciting day!!!! I chose an international couple to work with a few days ago. I have had much time to think and pray and process and have been anxiously waiting to hear back and see if they approved my profile. I got the call just now that they loved me and are ready to get started. Because the woman is older they are using an experienced egg donor. She will be ready within the next 2 months for the transfer. HELLO!!!! Pregers in a matter of weeks.

Please pray for me, this couple and all of our families that the logistics would be smooth and that this process will be rewarding for us all. We should be meeting shortly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment