Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Bring on the Lupron...and other various hormones:)

I realize it has been a month since I last posted, not because I forgot but really there has been no change in my status...Checking this, finalizing that.  But today things begin..REALLY this time!!!  I start injecting 10ccs of Lupron nightly into my stomach to ensure my uterus thickens adequately and I have scheduled sonos every week for a month to check the progress.  In the next few days I come off of the pill and start Estrogen and prenatals, to be followed with a veritable spattering of other hormones.  Cross your fingers that I don't go crazy....or should I say any more crazy!   E & S are very excited as they wait out the next month.  By this time 3 1/2 weeks from now I should be good and pregnant.  I will post pics when I can and maybe even a video of the shots:) 

Thanks for reading,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment