Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

663???

So my doctor and Case manager called yesterday to let me know I am pregs...O really, I had no idea:)  Not sure what's goin' on but they all said dear, you're high...TWINS high!!!!  The normal range for a singleton preg at my stage is between 100-200 and I was 663...I have blood work on friday and we will see just how high I am climbing.  I have started on injectable progesterone daily and will be on estrogen injections every 3 days.  I guess we will have to wait and see for now.  I am scheduled for an ultra sound on the 20th of this month and that should clearly show us just how many we have in there...

As for me I am happy.  I feel fulfilled knowing i am making a difference in someone else's life.  My IM called today in tears...She still doesn't want to get her hopes up.  Everything has gone wrong for her so she still expects the ball to drop soon.  I hope she will relax into all of this and be able to enjoy the experience.  I cannot imagine how she must feel.  I was anxious as I carried my own children, but I don't think I could have ever entrusted my child's life to someone else...hoping and praying she takes care of her self and my baby.  She is an amazing mommy.

Thanks for reading...on a side note, one of my dearest friends is still fighting cancer.  Please visit her sight and pray:theronnes.blogspot.com

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. come on already!!! :) i'm checking back multiple times a day to find out how many little ones you've got cookin'! how many? how many?!

    ReplyDelete