Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's been a long time...

So sorry for those of you that follow my blog..I have not been posting due to recent events in my life.  One of my very best friends lost her battle with brain cancer on Saturday and then my husbands grandfather lost his battle to cancer on sunday.  Needless to say it has been an emotionally trying week.  I was priveleged today to go and sing for Kaci's funeral.  It was a true and beautiful tribute to her life.  She will be deeply missed by her family, husband and 3 children.

Nothing much has been going on as far as the pregnancy goes.  I am starting to really get a pudge and I just hit the 8 week mark.  I am hoping for an uneventful next few weeks.  I get to see these little ones again on friday so I hope to get another picture to show.  As any mom knows the first trimester can be a scary one.  Any and every little pain causes some slight anxiety..I can't imagine how my IP'sare feeling..  Looking forward to reassurance on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment