Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Posting..because I feel bad:)

Hey all,
I am posting because it has been exactly one month since my last entry.  Many of you I am in touch with on a regular basis but some of you I am not so I will just give a brief update on where we are in this process..I am not pregnant (obviously) but after a few days of feeling disappointed I bounced back and realized, that the little bean inside just wasn't meant to be T's baby...As hard as a failed transfer is, hope arises quickly along with much anticipation, MUCH, and of course more waiting and wondering.  T selected a new egg donor (he was advised to do so by his doctor) and she is ready any time now to start meds and you know what that means???  I will start meds too!  I am excited and at the same time I don't have as much time to sit around and think about all that is about to be..I am in Nursing School and for any who have been down that road, you know it is all consuming.  I am thankful for a hubby who works hard so that I have all the time I need to devote to our kids and to studying...
Here is hoping we get our calendar soon and the baby making/growing can begin.

2 comments:

  1. Great update!! So exciting to be starting meds again - best of luck with this upcoming cycle!! :)

    ReplyDelete