Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy 6 months!

I can literally not believe it has been half of a year...Linnea and Marius aren't teeny weeny anymore they are babbling, solid food eating, smiling soon to be sitting bundles of joy.  The down side to living an ocean away is that I can only imagine that they are doing these things and hear about it from E...but hey one down side compared to 5 million up sides...I can handle that:)

Six months ago tonight, I was on the phone with E hurrying her and telling her that the babies were coming..by 3:07 the next morning, Linnea arrived and 10 minutes later, Marius...My memories aren't quite as vivid now but the feelings are still very real.  Thank you E & S for giving me the most joyous and humbling experience of my life.  I love you all so very much!  I better not blink, they will be a year old in no time:)




Seriously...Could they be any more adorable???  Love you E and S..Hope you are FINALLY getting some rest:))








No comments:

Post a Comment