Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Estrogen sweet estrogen...

Tomorrow is my screening.  I am hoping to hear that my estrogen is high enough to start progesterone and get this Uterus thickening show on the road...I want to be optomistic although I have heard about many failed transfers lately...I am believing that my posture and attitude will contribute greatly to the success of the transfer.  I have my fingers and fallopian tubes crossed.  Hope you do too:)

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck hun! I got pregnant with my surrobaby on the first try! ;) Shes 10 weeks old now!... and for more inspiration.. a friend of mine is also a surro.. and they transferred the last 2 embryos her IPs had.. today they found out they are expecting twins!! Positivity is an amazing thing! :)

    ReplyDelete