Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Transfer Confirmed.

Today I got the call I have been waiting 8 months for...Transfer will be in Pasadena at 8:15 am Friday.  Wow...I am overwhelmed by it all.  I have asked every question imaginable and now I just have to breathe.  I am thinking of doing a juice cleanse just to rid my body of any toxins and make my uterus a "green zone" for this little embryo:)  So an update:

My estrogen was not fully compensating for the lupron shutting down my ovaries so I am not on an injectable estrogen every 3 days (inta-muscular)  not too bad as i have an aunt that is a nurse and does them for me..

egg donor was not ready for retreival today so it was pushed to Tuesday.  That means for me:

Monday: last screening for lining thickness, last lupron injection.

Tuesday: begin Progesterone support via vaginal suppository

Wednesday: begin 3 X daily vaginal suppository and 3X daily progesterone lozenge.  Also I start a steroid to help my body not to attack the pregnancy to come.

And that is that.  I will be on these meds until the 12 week so here we go...

please if you think about it, remember the ip's who are so anxious and waiting in Norway.  They will not be here for the transfer.  I am hoping for a wonderful and healthy pregnancy and a peaceful trip to la. 

I will be on bed rest for 2 days...Good thing I have all six seasons of Sex and The city...

Thanks to all who read..

Baby dust....

No comments:

Post a Comment