Hedgehogs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

will it EVER happen????

So close, yet so far away.  I was supposed to be heading out to LA this week, but the egg donor started her medication just a little later than i did and is not quite ready for the retrieval.  So we wait, and get shots for another week.  I heard from my IP's and they were so sweet, asking how I was with the meds and the upcoming transfer..for the first time there was hope in their voices.

I have been waiting for 7 months, but they have been waiting for nearly 11 years.  What's another week, eh??  Thanks for following.  Hoping to post pics soon.

Baby dust....

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment